British Wrestlers Reunion
Strengthening the Ring of Friendship

'

Forums Corner

Forum Home > British Wrestling through the ages > J.J Pallo

Gary Footprints

Hi Guys, I did some wrestling work for Jackie and J.J Pallo a good few years ago and I'm trying to contact J.J with regards to some video footage... does anyone have any contact details for him or pass mine on to him?? 

December 22, 2011 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry Christie

Jackie Pallo Junior who turned Professional Wrestling debut at Shrewsbury in June 1971 and his tag partner alongside his father of course is Jackie Pallo against Mick McManus & Steve Logan,Chris Bailey & Dick Conlon,The Hells Angels,The Black Diamonds,The Saints,Les Kellett & Dave Barrie,The Royal Brothers,Johnny Kwango & Clive Myers,The White Eagles,Masambula & Honey Boy Zimba,The Skinheads,The Rockers,Big Daddy,Johnny Saint & Steve Best and the infamous Kendo Nagasaki.

Jackie Pallo Junior made his final appearnce at The Woodville Hall in Gravesend in March 1974 against Dick Conlon when Pallo Junior won in Round Four and the referee is The late Max Ward and The MC is Mike Judd and shook hands with the ITV Wrestling Commentator is Kent Walton.

Jackie Pallo Junior is the wonderful original Professional Wrestler icon and the grapple fans will remember the great man in British Wrestling for so long

Terry Christie From Sunderland,Tyne & Wear

December 26, 2011 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jo

Gary Footprints at December 22, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Hi Guys, I did some wrestling work for Jackie and J.J Pallo a good few years ago and I'm trying to contact J.J with regards to some video footage... does anyone have any contact details for him or pass mine on to him?? 

Reference Terry Christie's comment that JJ Pallo made his last appearance in 1974, sorry Terry but this is not the case. He was wrestling for the Independent promotors long after that.

January 17, 2012 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.