British Wrestlers Reunion
Strengthening the Ring of Friendship

'

Forums Corner

Forum Home > British Wrestling through the ages > Sid Cooper

jock

Hi

Id like to know if Sid Cooper is still around ?    I know Johnny Saint lives in Blackpool , another of my old heroes of wrestling - but ive not heard much about Sid Cooper ?  any news on him folks ?

March 6, 2011 at 5:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ken Sowden
Site Owner

John actually lives in Rhyl these days, and Sid is alive and well living in Bexleyheath , Kent. He has been working in the Medical Profession since his retirement.

March 17, 2011 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dreadedpickles@yahoo.com

Cyanide Sid - one of the great "heels" with a comedic flavour. The snarling look, the run to the post, and most importantly (when one watches the old re-runs now on Men and Movies) not a bout goes by without Sid going through the ropes.  An excellent wrestler also, but a fabulous entertainer. If your reading this Sid, all the best and thanks for all you gave.

November 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

r.coates

jock at March 6, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Hi

Id like to know if Sid Cooper is still around ?    I know Johnny Saint lives in Blackpool , another of my old heroes of wrestling - but ive not heard much about Sid Cooper ?  any news on him folks ?

I know Sids(Norman) brother Terry a great guy & remember Sid training at Eric Taylors house, another great wrestler, in Queensbury on Green Lane.

November 7, 2011 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.