British Wrestlers Reunion
Strengthening the Ring of Friendship

'

Forums Corner

Forum Home > Current Wrestling scene > The Ladies of Wrestling

Dennis Lord

The Reunion are hoping to start a page on The Ladies of Wrestling.

There were many over the years.Not very Popular when they first started, but they have found a place in the Wrestling Hall of fame. I worked with a few over the Years and found them to be very good Wrestlers.

I was on the same bill as Sue Britton for her first fight, she will not mind me saying she was terrified, Then she went on to be one of the Biggest Names in UK Lady Wrestling, oppening the doors for the ladies who followed.

So please leave your Memories,and share with Wrestling friends.

--

April 7, 2010 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis Lord

Tracey Kilby  the Daughter of World of Sport Wrestler Alan Kilby

Is doing well in the field of Wrestling with partner Sean Midnight they are doing lots of Shows round the Country

and have appeared on a many TV shows. so if you see Tracey on the bill at your local show go along and give her some support.

--

August 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

grahambrook

I always found when putting a bill together that including a couple of ladies helped to sell the tickets. Amongst those I promoted were Klondyke Kate (Jane - also wrestled as Big Bertha), Klondyke Kate (Big Chris - also wrestled as Hellcat Haggetty), Paula Valdez (later Princess Paula), Lena Blair, Nan, Nicky Munro, Trudy Saturn, Gypsy Sarah (Bobby Barron's wife - also wrestled as a Cherokee), Blackfoot Sioux (Adrian Street's wife), Jody Lees, Kim Cordell and several others whose names I forget.

September 13, 2012 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry Christie

Jodie Lee is the beautiful female wrestler of The BWA Promotions when she faced with the great stars including The Black Widow,Klondyke Kate and Princess Paula.

Jodie Lee is the original wonderful professional wrestler icon for many years.

Cheers Jodie

Terry Christie from Sunderland,Tyne & Wear

November 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Geoff T.

Don't forget some of the girls who worked for Orig in North Wales,one who rarely gets a mention nowadays is Angel Mc Manus.

December 20, 2012 at 5:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ann Barton

Dennis Lord at August 2, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Tracey Kilby  the Daughter of World of Sport Wrestler Alan Kilby

Is doing well in the field of Wrestling with partner Sean Midnight they are doing lots of Shows round the Country

and have appeared on a many TV shows. so if you see Tracey on the bill at your local show go along and give her some support.

Hi Graham, it's Nan, I remember working for you. I started wrestling in 1964 as Lolita Loren. I stopped for a few years to get married and have kids, when I came back there was another Lolita so I wrestled as Lady Emma on my comeback. Take care :)

December 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.