British Wrestlers Reunion
Strengthening the Ring of Friendship

'

Forums Corner

Forum Home > British Wrestling through the ages > Reunion 2015

Hack

Many thanks to all the Reunion organisers for the 2015 Reunion.

As always the event was perfectly organised and very enjoyable for all those present. It's easy for everyone to turn up and enjoy themselves. Not so easy for those good enough to make it happen.

Thanks to all those associated with the Reunion. See you next year..

August 9, 2015 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

colin anthony

fantastic day first time i have been really enjoyable well organised thanks very  much 

from 

Colin Anthony

--
August 9, 2015 at 6:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul kaye

A wonderful occasionand congratulations to everyone connected with the event. One of my memories of the day was having an interesting conversation with Brian Maxine. Wishing you all good health and happiness, hopefully I can attend next year.

Paul Kaye

August 10, 2015 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

djg4jan

Thanks to all the organisers for making this an excellent day.We were so lucky with the weather.Also a big thank you to the bar staff who ensured there was not a long wait for drinks.A very enjoyable day was had by all.

August 10, 2015 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

alsaxon

thank you for a wonderfull  day

--

August 10, 2015 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Larry Green
Had a great day at the reunion yesterday.So nice to see all the old faces from yesteryear (I wish they would put name badges on though,it's not until you see the photo's you realise who some of them are!!!).Such a good day out & thanks to all who organise it every year.Such a shame there aren't a few more of the old brigade still around.
August 10, 2015 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hulkster

This was my first time at the reunion and have to say how welcome I was made to feel.  As a fan it was great to see some of the legends of wrestling.  Noting Frank's report about Kendo and his persona, perhaps a private reunion for those wrestlers and Kendo to discuss the great times could be arranged at some point. That is if Kendo allows!  I also thought the space under the arches, which was reserved for wrestlers only, could be used next year to construct a ring and why not have a match.  I'm sure the Knights would oblige.  Many thanks to all the organisers and wrestlers, it was fantastic. 

August 11, 2015 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thomas stevenson
I am still overwhelmed by the fantastic welcome I received and my great full thanks to all the committee for all there hard work .May. You go from strength to strength and encourage more people to attend .i would like to say thanks for all the kind words of comfort given to me during my time of sorrow .looking forward to the 25 year of the reunion . Yours in the name of wrestling tommy a k a Scott Thomson
August 12, 2015 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nagasakisno1fan

Only my second time at the Southern reunion,  a great day and finally met Ken Sowden and Hack/Alan....Beought my friend KAshmir Singh who enjoyed catching up with some old friends and foes and great to meet Superstar Mal Sanders.....Hope everyone who doesnt see him these days enjoyed the appearance of Kendo Nagasaki

August 19, 2015 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alan
Thank you to everyone at the reunion for a wonderful day , thank you for all the hard work you all put in to it kind regards Alan
October 4, 2015 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.