British Wrestlers Reunion
Strengthening the Ring of Friendship

'

Forums Corner

Forum Home > Current Wrestling scene > Viper,

Terry Christie

Last Night when I watched two hours of World of Sport Wrestling on ITV Saturday December 31st 2016 when the former wrestlers talking about the good old days of Wrestling and the memories as well and the two female wrestlers when Viper the great wrestler won the contest in one-fall bout.

The Viper,The Great Wrestler icon

Happy New Year 2017.

Terry Christie,from Sunderland,Tyne & Wear.

January 1, 2017 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

action promotions

After watching two Bouts I switched channels....How anybody Fan, Wrestler or Promoter could liken this to the Good Days of British Professional Wrestling is beyond all reason. What I viewed was a well `watered` Down presentation of American style Wrestling. The `Audience` chanting and waving those silly polystyrene Hands just added to this abysmal scene. All I can hope is that this was a `One-of` programme . Absolutely NOTHING like British Wrestling, which is probably better dead and buried....

January 2, 2017 at 8:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hulkster
So you must never watched Rocco Vs Kendo or Finlay Vs Rocco back in the late 80's and early 90's?Iloved it, great sports entertainment. Given a regular slot am sure there would be room for a traditional style bout, but I don't think the crowd will stay silent these days.
January 6, 2017 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.